I wasn't ready to send Camden to preschool just yet but I have accepted that I need a break. And since he is now potty trained, I seized the opportunity. Somehow being pregnant and a large house to care for along with a Dr. husband who works long hours wears on you. He is set to start next week and was very excited to go out and pick out a backpack just like sister. He will attend an in-home preschool twice a week in our neighborhood with a couple of his little buddies so that should ease the transition. Wish us luck!
2 comments:
I can't believe Camden is starting preschool. Kids grow way too fast. It looks like the Halloween party was fun. I would have been there if the whole thing with my mom hadn't happened. I'm glad all is well with your pregnancy.
Lori-
It is so great to have the time for yourself, and they actually love it too. Mackenzie is in a home preschool 2 days a week too and just loves it. We miss you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment