Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween 2008




We trick-or-treated with my little nephew Colin who is a nut for the Cars movie. Camden kept saying after each house, "but my pumpkin is not full." He wanted it filled to the brim in order to call it a successful night. Needless to say the pumpkin was not runneth over but they got plenty of goodies. Camden surprised us all with his new-found love of Skittles. We were all worn out and in bed by 9pm!



This year the kids actually wore their costumes out weeks before Halloween which was great! I got my money's worth this year. Here's Colin looking at his crazy cousin.


Camden went as "Bumblebee" from the Transformers. I tried to take him to the nursing home for a costume parade but he really didn't want to have much to do with that.


Kaitlyn went as Barbie from the 12 Dancing Princesses. They had a nice party in the classroom and I was so glad I got to be there.


This year I went as a "Mommy construction worker" which got many compliments! Heck, my older brother didn't even know I was pregnant so this was a creative way to find out! I am pictured along side my mom, uh I mean my sister dressed up as an elderly woman in one of my mom's old frocks.

No comments: