Friday, November 14, 2008

20 week Ultrasound







Here he/she is! We resisted the temptation to peek, however I must admit now I am a bit curious. I originally thought it was a boy but now it could go either way so I have no idea. You'll have to wait another 20 weeks just like us to find out what the tie-breaker is. Any bets? You can see a bit of Kaitlyn (larger upper lip, bigger/wider Filipino nose) and Camden (narrow face, pointy chin) in the 4D pictures. I think it's pretty cool. The baby kept putting his/her hand in front of the face so we didn't get a real good clear picture in 4D. Everything is looking great developmentally so we are very excited the baby is healthy. I guess I'd better get to painting that yellow nursery now....

2 comments:

Jen J said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time for your family! Looks like you had a great time in Hawaii. We will get there some day.

Jason just got back from Iraq a few weeks ago so we are excited to be back together as a family.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Jen Johnson

M's playground said...

Lori, they captured some great detailed images. All your vacation pics are beautiful. Take care, Marie