Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Student of the Month

We are very proud of Kaitlyn for earning the Student of the Month award for April. She will be presented a certificate in a few weeks in front of the school. I'm not sure what the criteria is for student of the month but it shows she is doing well in class and for that, we are really proud of her. Lately she has been giving us a lot of sass about certain things, especially doing "homework" to the point where I was getting very discouraged. I observed her one time in class and she did her work so well, moving from center to center independently completing assignments I said to myself, "Wow, I need to learn the teacher's tricks because she definitely isn't like this at home." We are so proud she is such a sweet, smart and loving child and enjoys school. These photos were taken the first day of Kindergarten. My how the year has flown by.




No comments: