Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bad Day Turned Good

Here we are enjoying the beautiful weather on a lazy Saturday afternoon just goofing off taking pictures. You would never know from the smiles that the day started off really, really bad. We could not get Kaitlyn to get up for her soccer game at 8am. What a nightmare! Over 45 minutes later of screaming tantrums we finally made her get in the car by threatening to leave her in the house and turn the alarm on so it would go off if she opened the door (how bad are we?). So she bolted to the car in her underwear. We were a little late but after throwing on her clothes at the field, she made it through the game. Later we went through more crying fits at McD's. So she sat in the parking lot with Caesar for 20 minutes while Camden and I ate some yummy breakfast. Ah, the joys of a drama queen. Do I dare try to imagine what she will be like as a teen?

Blowing bubbles and having lots of fun!

This is my favorite candid shot of Kaitlyn.

He says, "I'm a girl". He likes to have his toes painted pink :) I'm not worried.

What a loving pair. By dinner time they are usually hitting each other and all kinds of fun stuff so don't let this photo fool you.

Camden getting into the Dr.'s role one morning before Caesar went to work.

Giving Mama and Baby Elmo a check-up.

Oooh, gross Camden! Sasha does that, not you! Why do I get the idea I will have some nasty diapers to change pretty soon if he doesn't get sick from this?

Going down the curly slide at the park where I do Stroller Strides. He must have went down this slide for about 30 minutes non-stop.

I got a good smile coming down!

All smiles at the bottom.

Here we are at the mall play area. Killing time while Kaitlyn is in school.

One of our hibiscus is blooming, didn't think it would come back but look how beautiful it is.

One of our ice plants just bloomed out of nowhere, I can't believe how vibrant pink the color is!

Blowing bubbles from our German bear we got at Busy Bodies. I love this thing. No messes!

Kaitlyn getting her turn.
So proud of himself that he can stand on this rock and pose for a picture.

I'm rarely in any pictures so it's fun to get one with my little girl.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: