Friday, April 25, 2008
Soccer, Soccer, Soccer
It seems like every weekend is non-stop soccer, whether it's practice or a game. I'm was so impressed at just how much Kaitlyn has improved this year. At our last game she really went after the ball. She didn't let anyone score when she was goalie and she was having a great time playing. The best I could ever hope for. One of the little girls got kicked in the face playing goalie, I almost got it on video. That would've been a great shot for America's funniest videos, even though it was a little sad watching her get slammed with the ball.
She just loves being goalie.
Way to stop that ball with your butt!
Running through the tunnel at the end of the game.
Camden keeping busy kicking the ball on the sidelines. Future David Beckem?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment