Welcome baby Aiden! Congratulations Ines family!!! He sure is a cutie!! I love your announcement, I will have to remember that in a few short months for our new addition. Congratulations!! Take care...Love, Bri Luke and Julia
Hi Lori, Congrats on the new arrival. Your wish came true after all. I love the hair!! I can't wait to meet him and see you all. JR is working on his airplane everyday so hopefully soon we'll be airborn again. Take care and enjoy the new baby. All the best. Galit and family.
3 comments:
Welcome baby Aiden! Congratulations Ines family!!! He sure is a cutie!! I love your announcement, I will have to remember that in a few short months for our new addition. Congratulations!! Take care...Love, Bri Luke and Julia
Congratulations--love the mohawk and the name!
Love,
Patricia
Hi Lori, Congrats on the new arrival. Your wish came true after all. I love the hair!! I can't wait to meet him and see you all. JR is working on his airplane everyday so hopefully soon we'll be airborn again. Take care and enjoy the new baby.
All the best. Galit and family.
Post a Comment