Little Princesses having a fun time dressing up to pass the time this summer. This is Ella and she used to come to our house once a week to play while her mom was busy working. Kaitlyn and Camden just love it when she comes over. She and Camden have been known to hold hands at times :)
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
How We spent July
What can I say, I slacked off in the picture department this month. I really, really needed a mental health break this summer and took it. This is why you are just now seeing and hearing about our summer. For the most part, we hit the pool every Wednesday for private swim lessons with a co-worker of Caesar's, Miss Nicole. Thank you so much Nicole!! She was awesome and we enjoyed traveling to Anthem which was a nice change of scenery from our neighborhood pool. They have so much that our community doesn't have. Camden in my opinion, is a great little swimmer at his age thanks to Nicole. I'm so impressed how much he learned even though he cried during every lesson. Kaitlyn is also much more comfortable in the water and I can handle them both on my own when we go to the pool. I didn't get to snap any pictures in the pool since I was always helping with Camden. He is so comfortable in the water he stays under more than anything else. Future Michael Phelps? Oh, and I threw him off the diving board during class one day and he handled it pretty well. Such a trooper. But as I recall, he did have a hard time sleeping that night so I think it gave him nightmares :(
Little Princesses having a fun time dressing up to pass the time this summer. This is Ella and she used to come to our house once a week to play while her mom was busy working. Kaitlyn and Camden just love it when she comes over. She and Camden have been known to hold hands at times :)
Camden showing off his Superman muscles. Even though it was hot as heck, he still managed to keep this fleece costume on all day. It was so precious to watch him enjoy dressing up.
Showing off their outfits from Tita Rosie and Cousin Chris they got for them in Mexico. Our playroom was under construction for about a week while we painted 4 coats (what a pain) of mango-colored paint to brighten it up. It came out pretty good in the end.
A doctor, princess and superhero.
Up, Up and Away.
This month was the month we had our driveway ripped out and a huge drain placed across the length of the garage for drainage. No other home in our neighborhood has undergone this drastic measure to my knowledge, lucky us! So much for quality homes. Hopefully with the addition of gutters we will no longer have flooding in our garage from the heavy monsoon rains. Of course it's hard to tell since IT NEVER RAINS HERE!
We spent our 4th of July in Anthem, another community in Phoenix. We finally saw fireworks, something we haven't done in several years. The kids enjoyed the rides and bounce houses. It was actually not too hot that evening, thankfully.
This ride is always a hit.
Little Princesses having a fun time dressing up to pass the time this summer. This is Ella and she used to come to our house once a week to play while her mom was busy working. Kaitlyn and Camden just love it when she comes over. She and Camden have been known to hold hands at times :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment