Lately I have come to realize just what a sweet boy Camden is and how lucky I am. On the one hand, he is active and can even be described sometimes as a little wild animal. But he is also a bit shy and very loving. Some examples from this week:
- The other day he woke up early and wanted me to hug him tightly. We hugged in bed for about 1/2 hour. He'd look up and me and give me kisses now and then.
- Out of nowhere, he ran up to me one day and jumped on my lap, gave me a hug and said very clearly, "I love you mommy." My heart just melted.
- Lastly, we were in Walmart the other day picking up some eggs to color. There were a group of Walmart workers standing there discussing the layout of the case. They all paused for a moment and looked down at Camden. I was distracted at the time looking over the yummy pillsbury cookie-dough selection. So when I sensed something was going on, I turned to find my son had opened one of the egg cartons and was kissing the egg! "At least he knows how to be gentle," was their comment...with a smile of course. That's my boy! It would've made a great picture had I brought my camera. You'll just have to take my word, it was rather cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment