Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Hawaii Here We Come
A couple of weeks ago we went to the Aloha Festival in downtown Phoenix. My sister-in-law Andrea, and her sister Sarah, performed for the first time. Way to go you guys, you were awesome! Here is a short video I shot when their halau performed for Andrea's 30th Birthday last fall. We are definitely excited for our trip to Oahu this May! We got a small taste of local food including malasadas and shave ice at the Aloha festival and are yearning for more. We hit the crackseed booth for some dried li hing mango (me) and cuttlefish (Caesar) and I even bought some little Honu stickers for my car. We are so ready to hit the swap meet and lounge on the sands of Waikiki and visit old friends. Sorry I don't have any pictures to share because I forgot to put the memory stick in my camera that day, oops :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment