Saturday, September 19, 2009

Where did the last 5 1/2 months go?






I can't believe Aiden is approaching his 6 month mark. Boy have we been busy! The doc band is doing wonders for his head. We're seeing some nice rounding in the back and just waiting for the right side to fill in. His forehead is also rounding nicely and I just love rubbing his head when we have our 1 hour of bath and playtime. He's actually got a bigger head overall, so it's nice to rub his freshly clean hair and snuggle up to him for a few minutes a day. Just 4 more weeks left, yipee! I'm really worn out keeping up with his weekly appointments and everything else to take care of. I've slacked on the PT for his torticollis so I need to get back on track so he doesn't regress once the helmet comes off. It itches and causes heat rash; he can't get comfortable in bed. I've even placed some tempurpedic foam in his crib to help with that. We're up at least 3-4 times a night (well, I am anyway) but now that he's becoming more mobile, he's finding that stomach sleeping is quite comforting. I've been slow to introduce rice cereal, he mostly plays with the spoon and spits out 3/4 of what you feed him. In the next couple of weeks we'll get him started on some fruits and veggies, hopefully he'll like that more.

No comments: